I. Using Apowersoft Screenshot
Apowersoft screenshot is a powerful app that you can use to screenshot without rooting your Android devices. It also provides some other functions, including an Internet browser, an image editor and a drawing board. Therefore, you can capture any webpages, images and doodles. The screenshot will be automatically loaded in its image editor which has a lot of useful functions like cropping, annotating, uploading and sharing.
Here are the detailed steps of using this app.
First of all, download this app from Google Play and install it on your Android device.
II. Using Default key combinations
Screenshot on Android phones
Android takes a significant part of the smartphone market. Some of the most well-known brands are Samsung, HTC, LG, Nexus, Huawei, Motorola and ZTE. They have all equipped a default way for taking screenshot except Samsung.
To screenshot on Samsung phones, you need to press the “Power + Home” buttons simultaneously. You will see an animation on the screen and hear a camera shutter sound. That means you have taken a screenshot successfully. The screenshot can be found in the Gallery app.
To screenshot on other Android phones, just press the “Power + Volume down” buttons at the same time. That is the only difference from the way of taking screenshot on Samsung. The following steps are the same. You can check the screenshot in the “Screenshots” folder under Gallery.
Those are the default ways on how to take a screenshot on an android phone. They are simple and easy to perform, just make sure that you press those key combinations at the same time.
Screenshot on Android Tablet
Tablets are the second common digital product that we own nowadays. They are very convenient to carry around. Popular android tablets are Samsung Galaxy Tab series, Nvidia Shield Tablet, Lenovo Yoga Tablet, Google Nexus 9, etc. To take a screenshot on those Android tablets, just press the “Power” and “Volume down” buttons simultaneously. All the screenshots will be automatically saved to the Gallery app.
Attention: On Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, you need to press “Power + Home” keys to take a screenshot and check it in the Gallery app.
Those are the default ways on how to screenshot on Android tablets. A majority of android tablets adopt the way of using “Power + Volume down” key combination. If it doesn’t work on yours, try the other way of “Power + Home” key combination.
III. Specific cases of taking screenshots on Android
To help you make screenshots regarding different scenarios, here we have included some articles for your specific needs. Therefore you can find ever better solutions accordingly.
Multiple Ways to Screenshot Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge – There are many easy ways on how to take screenshot on Galaxy S6. From using the home button to efficient applications, discover them all on this article.
How to Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S5 – Taking screenshot on Galaxy S5 is quite necessary for those who desire to share others the interesting pics or jokes. To do that, you can learn feasible solutions here.
How to Screenshot on LG G3 – Do you want to know how to screenshot on lg g3 or search for a better ways to do it? Then learn the best solutions provided in this article.
How to Take a Screenshot on Alcatel One Touch – Taking screenshot on Alcatel One Touch allows you to share great moments with your friends and family? Read this article and learn how to do this trick.
Ways to Screenshot Asus Zenfone 2/4/5/6 – Screenshots are the best way to record and share interesting or important stuff on the phone. Read this article to learn how to screenshot asus zenfone 2/4/5/6.
How to Screenshot HTC One M9/M8/M7 – This article gives you an overall guide for you to snapshot on HTC One M9/M8/M7.
Android Nougat 7 found out its way long back with Google Pixel XL which has the Best loaded in its segment. The Pure Android Experience on Android 7 Nougat makes it most versatile over Apple iOS experience. One can feel the all new smooth experience on Android Nougat 7 with treat multi tasking skills via Multi Window which was earlier seen on various Samsung Modded Android powered Smartphones.
With Great Android 7 Nougat Experience comes the problems too as everyone out there is not that geek to figure out everything easily without problems! So one such small problem is How to Capture Screen on Android Nougat 7 Latest Android Experience.
How To Take Screenshot On Android 7 Nougat with Various Methods
Well we are here to make your tasks much easier with out great guide to Take Screenshot On Android 7 Nougat. Follow up the guide carefully and still if you face little problem in capturing Screenshot On Android Nougat 7 one can then simply comment the same for the issue being faced 🙂
How To Take Screenshot On Android 7 Nougat Using Key Combination
- Step 1: Navigate to the Screen which you want to capture on Android Nougat 7.
- Step 2: Press down Power button and Volume Down button simultaneously until Screen on Android 7 Nougat popups and you hear Click shutter sound.
- Step 3: You will now see the Screenshot captured on your notification bar which is now ready to be shared or edited as per the purpose of the Screenshot which was captured on Nougat 7.
- Step 4: Browse through the gallery to find the screenshot that you have captured.
Take Screenshot On Android 7 Nougat Using Gestures And Motion
This method of taking Screenshot on Android 7 Nougat is quiet easy and unique as it do not require any engagement of Physical Keys and hence improves the chances of taking proper Screenshot On Android 7 Nougat. But for this, you need to first Enable Screenshot Via Gestures and Motions
- Step 1: Go to Settings Menu in Android 7 Nougat Powered Smartphone.
- Step 2: Scroll down to Select Movements from the list in settings. And then Choose : Movements and Gestures.
- Step 3: Depending upon the smartphone you are using you will see the option to add up Gesture like Three Finger Scroll or something else, Just enable it.
- Step 4: Navigate to the Screen which you want to Capture on Android 7 Nougat.
- Step 5: Use the Gesture you just enabled to Take Screenshot. In our Case, Three Finger Scroll. You will hear a click sound or Flashing of Screen.
- Step 6: You will now have the Screenshot captured on your Smartphone. Just browse through your Photos App or Gallery in order to use the Screenshot just Captured on Android 7 Nougat powered Smartphone.
How To Take Partial Screenshot On Android 7 Nougat (Latest Feature)
Partial Screenshot On Android Nougat 7 is now possible as it has been confirmed that Google has been testing this feature on its new Update which will allow you take Partial Screenshot On Your Smartphone, like Samsung Smartphones. But it is interesting to see such feature of Partial Screenshot on Android 7 Nougat which is the Pure Android Experience.
Here is one of the Video Showing the Hidden Feature of Capturing Partial Screenshot On Android 7 Nougat Powered Smartphones like Google XL :
Follow these Steps to Take Partial Screenshot On Android 7 Nougat :
- Step 1: Go to the Screen which you want to partially capture on Android 7 Nougat powered Smartphone.
- Step 2: Press Volume Down button and Power Button simultenously.
- Step 3: Select the area you want to partially capture on Android 7 Nougat.
- Step 4: You will now see that the partial screenshot is now on your notification bar. Use the same to serve the purpose.
These are the various inbuilt methods to take Screenshot On Android 7 Nougat. Make Sure you follow them correctly in order to finish everything in style 😉 🙂